Version 2.0 Released June 8, 2007
This extension enables Serial, Infrared, and Bluetooth printing without
requiring a runtime license for each Palm OS device! Now you can add
wireless infrared or Bluetooth printing to your Satellite Forms
application without needing to pay the high cost of per-device license
New in V2.0:
- PrintImage - print a bitmap and scale it horizontally or vertically
- PrintInk - print a saved ink image (eg. signature) and scale it horizontally or vertically
- SetBtAddress - discover and set bluetooth printer address, without having to choosing it from discovery each time you print.
- PrintMode - buffer the output and then send an entire page at once to avoid printer timeout issues
Supports all of these connection types:
An evaluation version of PalmoLPT is available!
Click here to
Download and try the evaluation version!
- IrDA printers using IrLPT protocol
- IrDA printers using IrComm protocol
- Bluetooth printers using RFCOMM protocol
- serial printers using serial cable
PRIOR VERSION UPGRADE: If you already own PalmoLPT V1.x, you may purchase an upgrade to
PalmoLPT V2.0 by going to http://www.palmdatapro.com/itm00154.htm
in the Product Upgrades section of the online catalog.
For more information about this and other Palmosoft products, visit their website at
This extension is manufactured and supported by Palmosoft S.r.l of Italy, and is marketed by PalmDataPro.com. The Palmosoft PalmoLPT extension includes a royalty-free per-developer runtime license, meaning you can distribute the extension PRC files royalty-free with your app but you need to purchase a separate license for each SF developer (basically the same as the SF Standard Edition license).
Site License Available
You can purchase a site license for this product that enables its use by
an unlimited number of developers (persons) at a single office location.
Site licenses cost 2.5 times the single license fee. To purchase a site
license, simply enter a quantity of 2.5, click on the ADD button to add
it to your shopping basket, and then click View Basket to complete your
order. In the Comments section of your order, please enter the text
"Site License". Thank you!