wavPlayer plays uncompressed wav files on the external card and in RAM. You can control the playback and stop in your program. Function included to convert wav file from the card and use it in RAM.
Easily add wavPlayer plugin to your existing or new application with simple cut and paste ready to use source code.
wavPlayer plugin is designed for C/C++, SatelliteForms and other programmers. When you purchase you will get example projects in Code Warrior and SatForms. One time site license and use wavPlayer plugin in all your projects.
- Play back uncompressed wav files any length.
- Play back uncompressed wav files in RAM and on the card.
- Included function to convert wav file from the card to RAM
- Programmatically Play and Stop wav file
- wavPlayer plugin runs on top of your application and thus your application does not need to quit. Control will return to your application.
- Your application pass parameters to the plugin. eg: filename, volume, etc.
- Very small footprint
An evaluation version of wavPlayer is available! Click here to Download and try the evaluation version!
This extension is manufactured and supported by Toysoft Development Inc., and is marketed by PalmDataPro.com. The extension includes a royalty-free site license, meaning you can distribute the extension PRC files royalty-free with your app, and only a single license is needed for an unlimited number of developers at one company.